Thanks for Visiting Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, September 17, 2010

French Custard

This custard is good for cream puffs, eclairs...etc. Enjoy!! By the way, to my loving aunt Lina, please forgive me for posting this yummy custard on my blog. My sweet mom made me do it. So if you read this, please smile and know that I love you.

By auntie Lina

Custard Cream:
Ingredients
1 cup of heavy cream
1 bean of vanilla
6 egg yolks
1/2 cup sugar
3 Tbs. cornstarch

Directions:
Mix well heavy cream, vanilla, sugar & cornstarch on medium heat. Keep the cream mixture warm and not boiling. In a separate bowl, add the egg yolks. Pour the warm cream mixture into the egg yolks, stir it well then return the cream mixture back into the pot and unto the stove. Continually stir the cream mixture until it becomes hard like custard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors counter

free counters