Thanks for Visiting Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chocolate Caramel Toffee Cake

For my b-day, my mom and I made this DELICIOUS cake, that was so moist, creamy, caramelized, and had that crunch of toffee in it. You will WANT to make this for... birthdays, parties, reunions, or just because you want to!

You will need...
Box of Devil's food chocolate cake mix
bag of toffee chips
caramel sauce
whipped cream (I prefer homemade)

Follow instructions on back of the cake box, and back the cake in a glass pan. When out of the oven, immediately poke holes with a straw; pour the caramel onto the cake. Then spread the toffee chips onto the cake as the next layer. When the cake has completely cooled off, spread the whipped cream onto the cake. You can use homemade or a tub of cool whip. If you want it to look more fancy, or more fruitful, you can add strawberries or any other berry on top of the cake. Store in the fridge.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 13th Birthday sweetheart11 I hope you had a good one. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Visitors counter

free counters